Thursday, September 8, 2011

Store Closing

As I read about another notice of a store closing (Books-A-Million) this time it makes me so sad.  I have no idea if they are closing because of their lack of business here in Florence or just their company in general decided to close it.

I just wanted to remind everyone to PLEASE support your local businesses that you like. I know a lot of people are having money problems out there and can't buy what they used to but please try to support "your stores" as much as you can or they won't be there anymore.  You don't want to live in a town with nothing to do.  (Sorry I still haven't recovered from Katie Mac closing!!)

If you are a local business out there with kid events/sales going on please let me know and I'll help you out with free advertising as much as I can.

Now on a lighter note - I'm going to have a contest soon for a fun Halloween item.  Coming soon so keep your eyes open....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting