Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sports

Flossip posted yesterday on the County soccer signup.  See her post for more information.

I started thinking about it - there are so many sports teams available out there which is a good thing.  It's a little difficult to find out information about them and put it all together though.  At least it is for me.

I'm still trying to figure out the city sports-I know they have them but I have always had trouble finding out when, where, and which ones.  There seem to be multiple leagues.  How do you know which one to pick?  Like Flossip said - their website doesn't offer as much as the county one as far as signing up online.

Maybe they'll fix it since she mentioned it.... 

Anyway - I am not intentionally leaving out anyone's sports teams.  I just haven't found them all yet.  If you would like me to post something let me know the details.

1 comments:

TaMara Sloan said...

Palmetto Homeschool Athletics will have elementary age soccer teams this fall. We are planning on a 1st-3rd grade team and a 4th-6th grade team. The cost will be $30.

Any homeschooling families who are interested, can contact Robb Sloan at:

phawarriors@gmail.com or 843-694-6975

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting